top of page

當心情開始消化你When Your Mind Starts Digesting You

ree

職場的壓力與內心的矛盾

The Pressure of Work and the Inner Conflict


在職場裡,我常需要跨部門、跨團隊地溝通協作。In my workplace, I often have to communicate and coordinate across teams and departments.

每當立場不同、觀點衝突時,我內心的敏感就被放大。Whenever differences in position or perspective arise, my sensitivity amplifies everything.

我容易把對方直白的語氣過度解讀,也害怕衝突。I tend to over-interpret others’ blunt words, and I’m afraid of confrontation.

但同時,我又強烈地想堅持自己的立場與想法。Yet at the same time, I have a strong desire to defend my views.


這些矛盾讓我不斷內耗。These contradictions drain me from within.

下班之後,大腦仍然停不下來。After work, my mind keeps spinning.

那些白天的對話與衝突不斷在腦中重播,The conversations and conflicts of the day replay endlessly in my head,

而對未來可能再發生的溝通,我充滿焦慮。and I feel anxious about future interactions that haven’t even happened yet.

我會幻想對方會如何回應、如何攻擊、如何讓合作陷入僵局。I imagine how others might respond — avoiding, resisting, or even attacking — leading to deadlock.

久而久之,我對職場產生了怨憤與無力感。Over time, resentment and helplessness began to grow in me.


情緒的累積與壓抑

The Accumulation and Suppression of Emotion

這樣的怨憤與委屈、覺得不公平,對自我價值的懷疑,持續了不只一天兩天。That feeling of resentment, grievance, and self-doubt lasted not just a day or two.

事實上,在這過程中,我不斷遇到其他溝通上的挫折。In fact, during this period, I kept facing new communication setbacks.

在內心垃圾還沒清除之前,外面的垃圾又倒進來。Before I could clear the inner clutter, new ones kept piling in from the outside.

日益沈重的心情,不斷消磨我的熱情與精力。The growing weight of frustration slowly eroded my passion and energy.


我想逃離,但現實是,我需要這份工作的「收入」。I wanted to escape, yet the reality was — I needed the income from this job.

那時候,我以為這只是一場「心裡焦慮」的階段,At that time, I thought it was merely a phase of “inner anxiety,”

卻沒意識到,我的身體早已在用更深層的語言抗議。unaware that my body was already protesting in a much deeper language.


當情緒滲入神經系統

When Emotion Seeps Into the Nervous System

後來我才知道,情緒並不只是心理現象,它同時也是神經與生理的事件。I later realized that emotions are not just psychological — they are neurological and physical events as well.

長期焦慮會刺激交感神經,使胃酸分泌過多、腸胃黏膜受損。Prolonged anxiety activates the sympathetic nervous system, increasing acid secretion and damaging the stomach lining.

焦慮讓我無法休息,免疫力下降,一場普通的感冒就成了導火線。Anxiety deprived me of rest, weakened my immunity, and turned a simple cold into a trigger.

為了壓制喉嚨痛與發炎,我吃了止痛與消炎藥,那些藥反過來加重了胃的負擔。To ease my sore throat and inflammation, I took painkillers and anti-inflammatories — which ironically aggravated my stomach.

一切成了閉環:焦慮導致潰瘍,潰瘍又回饋出更深的焦慮。It became a closed loop — anxiety led to ulcers, and the ulcers fed even deeper anxiety.


當認知成為牢籠

When Perception Becomes a Cage

真正困住我的,不只是身體的疼痛,而是那個不斷回放的「認知劇場」。What truly trapped me wasn’t the physical pain — it was the “mental theater” playing on repeat.

我在腦中不斷重播那些未解的爭執、尚未發生的擔憂,以及「我是不是不夠好」的懷疑。I kept replaying unresolved conflicts, future worries, and the question, “Am I not good enough?”

那是一種內在的假性運動——身體靜止,但大腦在持續奔跑。It was a kind of inner false motion — the body still, but the mind constantly running.

直到我開始寫日誌、練習正念,我才慢慢發現:It wasn’t until I began journaling and practicing mindfulness that I noticed something crucial:

問題不是情緒太多,而是我和身體失去了連線。The problem wasn’t too much emotion — it was that I had lost connection with my body.


回到身體,重新調頻

Returning to the Body, Resetting the Frequency

當我靜下來觀察身體的反應時,才發現焦慮並不是從外界進來的,而是從體內升起的。When I finally slowed down and observed my body, I realized anxiety didn’t come from the outside — it rose from within.

那股胃部的悶痛、肌肉的緊繃、呼吸的短促,其實都是身體在說:「你太用力了。」The tightness in my stomach, the tension in my muscles, the shallow breath — all were my body saying, “You’re pushing too hard.”

我學會用正念去觀察這些感受,允許它們存在,不壓抑、不急著解釋。I learned to observe these sensations mindfully — to allow them without suppression or interpretation.

依照身體狀況,我評估是得到消化性潰瘍。我去就醫,並透過藥物減緩生理疼痛。同時,我也持續的「察覺」自己的內心,關注自己的情緒。ased on my physical condition, I was diagnosed with a peptic ulcer. I went to the doctor and took medication to relieve the physical pain. At the same time, I continued to "be aware" of my inner self and pay attention to my emotions.


結語:身體在說話

Conclusion: The Body Speaks

這段經歷讓我明白,腸胃是全身神經最密集的地方,被稱為「第二大腦」。This experience taught me that the digestive system is the most nerve-dense region of the body — often called the “second brain.”

當思緒長期緊繃,壓力會透過神經傳導影響腸胃;反過來,腸胃的不適也會沿著相同的路徑,回饋成焦慮與煩躁。When our thoughts remain tense, stress travels down the nerves into the gut;and in return, discomfort from the gut sends signals back, amplifying our anxiety.

心與身從來不是分開的。The mind and body were never separate.

身體不只是承受情緒的容器,它其實正以神經的語言在對我們說話。The body is not merely a vessel for emotion — it is speaking to us through the language of the nervous system.

最新文章

查看全部

留言


bottom of page